The PE Department aims:
- To involve all girls in physical activity in order to develop a knowledge and understanding of a variety of sports.
- To create an environment where the girls will enjoy participation in physical activity and so foster a desire for activity in leisure.
- To assist the girls in the development and maintenance of an appropriate level of fitness.
- The sports included in the curriculum are Lacrosse, Netball, Swimming, Gymnastics, Health Related Fitness, Cross-Country, Rounders, Tennis and Athletics.
- We also offer a wider range of activities in the 5th and 6th form as well as GCSE, AS and A2 level.