Welcome to the St Catherine's Association
St Catherine’s Association Charter was signed in 2004, its aim to bring together all those who have the interests of the School at heart and to strengthen the sense of community by encompassing all in the St Catherine’s ‘family’: current and past pupils, parents, staff, governors and friends of the School. Whatever your connection to the School, you are automatically enrolled into the Association, which provides free, life-long membership. As part of the St Catherine’s extended family, you will always receive a very warm welcome when you contact us or come for a visit.
- You can join activities and events arranged for you, including the Association Choir, weekend Association Trips, a series of evening lectures and concerts under ‘St Catherine’s Presents…’. We are always open to ideas and suggestions for other activities, so please get in touch.
- You can share experiences with our extensive network of over 6,000 members worldwide. We can put you in touch with other members and we can source information about universities and careers, work experience and placements. Some members provide invaluable guidance at key career stages, for example at our Careers Evening for pupils.
- With members in 55 countries we provide networking opportunities through international and regional get-togethers as well as reunions at School. Foundation Day is an annual opportunity, in September, for alumnae, staff and their families to return to School and catch up with friends as well as a decade Reunion in the Summer Term.
- Please contact us if you would like to return to School as a speaker, as mock interviewer or to mentor a current pupil. The End of Term Lectures, often by Alumnae, are given to the whole Senior School on the speakers career or life interest. All are designed to encourage current pupils to explore a wide range of career possibilities.
- Non Nobis, the Association newsletter, is issued in May and October to keeps members in touch with news of each other’s remarkable achievements and experiences. Please contact email@example.com to share your news, we are always delighted to hear from you.
- Are you Linkedin? Join our ‘private’ group, open to all members of the Association. We have over 500 members, and share articles and comment on professional working life, leadership and career development. Click on the LinkedIn logo above. As the group is private, initial approval will be requested for joining and posting.
- Facebook: In January 2016 we launched our St Catherine’s Alumnae Group. Only alumnae can join and the aim of this group is to reconnect with friends, share information and invite you to events. We have been delighted with the response and currently have 790 members. If you have not already done so please join, spread the word and encourage your fellow classmates to join as well. The Facebook link is via the logo above. As the group is private, initial approval will be requested for joining and posting.
When pupils leave you are issued with a username and password enabling you to access ‘Old Girls’ Online. Think of it as a mini Facebook or LinkedIn page that is only visible to other St Catherine’s Alumnae. It is an excellent way for you to post information and to keep your contact, graduation, professional and personal details up to date. You can stay in touch with old friends, find lost friends, and make new friends from the St Cat’s family when you move to a new town or country.