Activities Week is the last full week of the Summer Term and involves all girls from Upper Three to Lower Six. It is a week that broadens the girls' education and introduces them to activities and experiences that they may have not encountered before.
- Upper 3 - The theme for U3 is celebration of their first year at St Catherine's and the beautiful part of the country we live in. The U3 spend half the week in Lasham in Hampshire where they get involved in outdoor activities. They spend the rest of the week working on elements of creative arts. The year group is split into two sections and visit Portsmouth Historic Dockyard on the Wednesday of the week.
- Lower 4 - The theme for L4 is 'Heritage'. The L4 go away to the North of England for the whole week and are resident in the Manchester area. They take in the Black Country Museum on their way up and spend time on the industrial heritage of the area. The girls will also consider their literary heritage and look at the Brontes.
- Upper 4 - The theme for U4 is 'Challenge', personal and group challenge in an outdoor activity programme based in the Quantocks. The girls will also consider challenges facing the country and the world and look at sustainabililty from the U4 geography scheme of work.
- Lower 5 - The L5 spend the week in France, Spain or Germany. These countries reflect their choices of Modern Foreign Languages at GCSE.
- Upper 5 - The Upper 5 have spent the week before Activities Week in school enjoying an introduction into Sixth Form life. In Activities Week, a goodly number embark on the assessed expedition for the Silver Award within the Duke of Edinburgh’s Scheme. The others take part in voluntary service in the local area. Previous project have ranges from helping in infant schools or senior citizens’ day centres to reclaiming the canal bank.
- Lower 6 - The L6 are based in school on a pre-university week. They have the opportunity to visit some universities, as well as learning about UCAS applications, interviews and personal statements.