If you are considering coming to St Catherine’s for your Sixth Form education, you will appreciate the sense of purpose, the friendliness of staff and girls and the myriad opportunities to make the best of the next two important years. And with the added attraction of a new Sixth Form Library, there has never been a better time to join us.
Our location is another plus-factor too: near to the historic town of Guildford, with its shops, cinema and railway station where trains to London leave frequently, and within 45 minutes of Heathrow and Gatwick Airports. In London you can take advantage of all the capital has to offer. St Catherine’s is situated in Bramley village, in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty surrounded by some of the loveliest countryside in the south of England: the Surrey Hills.
St Catherine’s is a fabulous place to study, to have fun and to start building the rest of your life.
- Small classes
- First rate teaching
- Superb pastoral care
- Unequalled academic support
- Outstanding academic results
- Full and weekly boarding or day options
- University help and guidance
- 28 A Level subjects
- Dedicated Sixth Form Library
- Huge range of extra-curricular activities
- Excellent sports and performing arts facilities
- Fully fitted fitness studio
- Close to London and International Airports
- Real leadership opportunities